Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday

As I am new to this please bear with me. This is going to be a fun and somewhat interseting perspective into my daily adventures.

I will start with Friday. It started with the employee that Joel rehired on Thursday, not showing up to work, not calling, no contact what so ever.  So off we went. We were able to get a little bit done. But we got some goods news of future work to come.

Next after we got home we were waiting for a mail run so that we could get to the bank in hopes of making the two o'clock cut off so that we could mail out sub invoices, etc. So that being said, I heard the mail man pull away at 1:35 pm, so I litteraly ran to the mailbox in crocs, Joel ran to the truck, we neither one had our phone and off we went. Driving like crazy, rsuhing and speeding. We pulled into the bank at 1:53 pm, and I jumped out . I got inside to the teller and asked, so did I make the 2 o'clock dealine, to which her response was we dont have a cutoff. So to that I could not tell you how many times I didnt go to the bank thinking it wouldnt matter anyway.

And then to top it off I was off, but I quickly discovered I prob should have been there. Things got a little crazy in my absence. I  work with one of the most laid back doctors ever, except yesterday. It even got him riled. Not to get into to much detail lets just say that we better not have another day like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment