So the last few days the temp in town has been recorded at 100-144. Wow we are burning hotthere. Maybe it’s "Heidi" my co-worker. She seems to have a loyal following of Married Cops. I have no idea how this happened, but makes me wonder. I am trying to get her to blog about the conversations that she has had with them. It's so funny and that alone would make a great story all by itself.
In all honesty I think the magnetic field is off in that town, something sure is.LOL!!! HA HA HA
I have had so much fun and laughter there. One statement from the week that cracked me up is
“I don’t want to be one of those statics; you know that you hear about on the today show. Somebody finds you, the spouse finds out and then beats you with the wrought iron pan" This has to be the funniest things to me, as I can recall this type of story in the local paper a few years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment