What a day. I am so amused daily that I just can't put it in words. I met the person who could win the most words said in a day. The boy was 14 and talked more than anyone I've ever seen. I nearly went bonkers. We did have a nice meeting today with the peer lead training great start. Lots of things going on there.
I am vert fortunate to have a good husband. he cooked for me tonight after a long day. I was so happy, because his job is more physically demanding than mine.
Oh I almost forgot, inappropriate things said in the office: she grabbed my breast.
I can attest to the days events...I am afraid that if I had been helping the 14 year old boy that I may have hung myself with the phonecord. Definitely deserving of the patience award.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the grabbed breast...it was mine LOL