Thursday, July 19, 2012

really?

This is the first time that I have posted in a very  long time. I am very busy in my life, but need to take time to post more. Today is not a nicest of post as my rubberband  is about to break. I get tired of saying the same things week after week. I very rarely pull the manager card, but had to use that one already. Yesterday,  the use of the English language, well actually the lack thereof was what set me off,  and then today I had to establish that we can not have petty he said she said, they dont like me, childrens activities interfere in the day while we should be working. I am amused in many ways at the behavior of adults, yet at the same time very annoyed. It's sad that we can't tell the difference between our kids and many adults. I have been trying to get past an eye twitch, my dr says oh I can't imagine that, it comes from stress,lack of sleep, and I forget what else. I am baffled, I don't have any of those problems! I am sure he means it's dome medical condition. Lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment