I have apparently become obsessed with pintrest. I enjoy looking at all of the wonderful, creative ideas that I can find there. I am certain that I am not the only one that feels this way!:)
Here are some of the things that I have tried from pintrest:
1. Pallet furniture- I actually had my husband build the stuff, but my idea just the same, and they made wonderful Christmas gifts. We made several different style tables, and now a request list is growing.
2. wooden picture holders/shelves- what a great way to display multiple things with out the use of a lot of space.
3. Zucchini sticks- man these things are fantastic, a flavorful and delightful addition and new way to use the popular veggie. You must plan ahead as the prep time takes about 20 mins or so.
4.Sweet Italian chicken- very simple and easy thing to make, 3 ingredients.
5.homemade laundry soap- this is working well and goes a long way, in addition to being less expensive. I have also made dishwasher soap- not a big of a fan yet, need to tweak the recipe. Grout cleaner and multi purpose cleaners that work so well.
6. Coupon and household organizers- the possibilities are truly endless.
7.You can find fun elf on the shelf ideas.
8. Painting interior doors a color other than the traditional white- I choose black.
9. Fun family friendly and inexpensive ideas for crafts and kid things.
10. Working on a date now for the Pintrest party and canvas painting group I am hosting.
I would love to hear some things that others have tried that worked well and we both fun and useful.
www.pintrest.com/Mfjwdavis
No comments:
Post a Comment